WHAT YOU'LL DO
You’ll work with your teammates in a disciplined agile development environment to solve diverse technical challenges. Our full-stack engineers build products and services that serve our internal employees and global business groups. As a full-stack engineer, you’ll build modern web applications, integrate cloud services, design new and enhanced distributed systems, and help drive projects to successful completion.
- Strong experience with React and NodeJS, and have used a State Management lib such as Redux or Flux (we use Redux)
- You know ES6 and beyond
- You are familiar with agile methodologies, CI, TDD, git
- Solid understanding of the full web stack (e.g. HTTP, headers, caching, etc.).
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MySQL, Cassandra)
- Able to write well designed, testable, performant, and efficient code
- You know the inner workings of CSS and have used tools like SASS to build
- Can produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Familiar working with product and engineering teams to release services
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with A/B testing, product analytics, UI testing frameworks
- Experience with building and maintaining large scale data processing pipelines AWS, EC2, etc.
- Experience with machine learning, and data mining
- Able to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Experience with Docker